The best publishing software for trade optimises processes
EFFICIENT TRADE PUBLISHING STARTS WITH SCHILLING
Exploit new business areas and changes in the market
Voice-first devices. Blockchain technology. Augmented reality. Tiny books. Competition for readers’ attention from other media. Whether Mr Author earns more than Ms Trade, publishing is never dull! And it’s never been more important to optimise your business processes to succeed in today’s cut-throat climate.
For 40 years and with hundreds of implementations, we’ve been meeting leading trade publishers’ needs. Schilling’s publishing software is continually updated so that it stays on top of current market and industry demands and prepares you for future developments. Plus, our modules integrate with each other and with your existing systems.
You can manage all your processes in a single system and have complete control from before acquisition to after publication. Developed specifically for publishers by publishing experts, it’s the future-proof solution for efficiently managing digital, print, and audio assets.
- Intelligent optimisation of your business processes
- 40 years of experience and hundreds of implementations
- Ongoing support and continuous upgrades
- Developed specifically for publishers by publishing experts
- Future-proof solution for managing digital, print, and audio
- Choose a single module or a flexible, fully integrated solution
- Standard integration with your existing system
- Every solution is built on our solid ERP system
- Save a lot of time in your daily work across the company
- Faster implementation and faster return on investment
- You will always have an updated solution with the newest features
- Your business is fully supported, and we will challenge you to achieve even more
- You will grow with the system and the system will grow with you
- Get started very quickly and experience the advantages of only entering data once
- You can focus on your competitive advantages
- You can choose our ERP system
Choose a single module or a flexible, fully integrated solution
Publishing lifecycle management
Flexibility and specialised knowledge
Norstedts, Sweden’s second-largest publishing group, sees its Schilling publishing software not as an expense but as an investment that pays back through smoother, more efficient processes. The vast publishing expertise of Schilling’s employees is one reason why.